Monday 26 May 2014

Leather Satchels - Part three

The leather satchels I've been developing have gone through their test-runs over the past year and have done what I wanted them to do. I can hold everything I want to on a daily basis and they have become richer with each passing week. 

Now the models I've sent to Ashok have been worked into three sizes and two styles. The sizes are small, for a normal 3-ring binder and an iPad; medium, to take a 13" laptop; and large, for a 15" laptop.

The styles all have inner and outer sleeves to fit the laptops, but style 2 has an additional long pocket for wallets, cheque books and rulers....or whatever. (See below). The leather is tanned brown buffalo of 6 ounce weight while the strap, which broadens to 2" in the centre, is 9 ounce leather. Buckles and studs are solid brass. This is a satchel your grandchildren will get to enjoy in the future.




  I am posting information on these and how to purchase them in a new blog. Look for me at:

                              timssatchelsandleathergoods.blogspot.ca.  

             Thanks for following me this far, 
         
                                                            Tim Soper





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home